Membership plugin by Supsystic allows you to create interesting sliders and post them to your membership site activity.
Through integration with Slider plugin by Supsystic you can add the ability to post sliders to membership activities and your users will be able to post photos with your slider presets as well.
For that at first you need to install Slider plugin by Supsystic.
In order to create slider with integration to your membership site following next steps:
- Install and Activate Slider plugin by Supsystic.
- Create new sliders with different settings and effects.
- Enable slider for Membership plugin – this option is available in the slider settings.
- Save your slider.
In this way you can create a variety of sliders with different effects and settings.
Next what you need – set your Membership plugin settings. For this go to the Main tab -> Content .
Here you can configure your Slider presets:
- Activate Slider plugin option
- Click on Settings button
- Choose preset of sliders you want to display on Membership site by clicking on checkbox
- Save the changes
Now on frontend of Membership plugin you and your users have ability to add photos by using activated sliders presets:
- Click on the slider icon:
- Choose preset you want to use
- Add images you want to display (in this window you can also Remove selected images or change position by image dragging)
- Press OK button
- And the last step – Post your slider.
You can post sliders on your own activity or on your friends activity, or on groups activity. And your users will create amazing images sliders according your preset settings.