All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Slider plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default. Translate or update a translation of Slider WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE. For this, make your translation in special light program. Do you want to know, how to translate plugin in WordPress? There are others, but this is most used: Poedit plugin translator, cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor.
- .mo stands for Machine Object
— compiled export of the .po file which is used by WordPress
- .po stands for Portable Object
— editable text file with the translations strings
— based on the master .pot file, using Update from POT file PoEdit function
— some folks distribute this as a master file, but it should be used only for translations
- .pot stands for Portable Object Template
— editable text file used to grab all the translatable strings from WordPress itself and Themes and Plugins, using Update from Sources PoEdit function
How to Use PoEdit
- Duplicate the .pot file and rename it to plugin-basename-lang_COUNTRY.po
- Example for the referenced plugin case: subscribe-reloaded-pt_BR.po
— pt_BR means Portuguese Brazil, but many languages don’t have a country variation…
— you’ll have to fill in with your own language
- WPLANG in wp-config.php file must be set to your language, e.g., pt_BR
- Every time you save the .po file, PoEdit automatically generates a .mo file, which is the one WordPress uses and basically the only one you need to upload
- If you do a full or a decent partial translation, submit it to the plugin author so he can include it in the Repository and you get credited for it
- Don’t forget to make a backup of your translation, because if you upgrade the plugin your file will be lost
Available Translations: English, Spanish (Mexico), Indonesian, Chinese (Taiwan), German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew (Israel), Spanish (Venezuela).
To get more details Contact us.