Monitor and analyze statistics of your mailing campaigns using our Newsletter tool. Newsletter plugin offers you to view statistics during the sending of your newsletter and after the mailing will be complete. To check the data – find the Statistics button on the tab with Newsletters list, it will be placed near the Edit button.
On the Statistics page displayed two kinds of graph –
- Pie Chart of Sent Statistics
- Bar Chart of Total Statistics. On this graph you will see four kinds of info:
- Sent – number of successfully sent letters by your newsletter.
- Opened – number of opened emails with your newsletter.
- Unique Opened – number of unique views of your newsletter.
- Clicked – number of clicks generated by users in your mailing letter.
Open email tracking and click tracking you can enable in Analytics block on the main tab of Newsletter settings.