If you have made a nice photos in your facebook account and want to import in on your site – it’s more than real. The Pro version of our WordPress Flipbook plugin by Supsystic allows you to do it by 2-3 clicks.
- Check the tab “Facebook Import” and click the button “Login to Facebook“
- You will see a page, where you can choose the posts/photos from your facebook account, choose the pages and create the pages with these pictures!
- When you don’t need to clear all pages, but want to delete one – place your mouse over the image and above it trash bin symbol will appear. Just click it
- Rename your image. It’s really easy too. Just place your mouse in Name cell – delete old name and write a new one
- After you choose the names for your images, you can sort them by name – from A to Z or conversely (from 1 to more and conversely). Click Sort by Title button for this
And when you finish all preparations with your pages – it’s time to Create Pages.