Subscribe Custom Fields Builder
With our new PRO feature you can easily customize Subscribe Fields!
Go to Subscribe tab -> Subscription Fields block. Here you can add any new fields which you want. In order to add new field to the WordPress Popup plugin by Supsystic follow the next steps:
- Click “Add” button.
- Enter the Name (key) for your field, this parameter is for system – to be able to determine the field. Use here only Latin letters, numbers, symbols -_+. Just below read more detailed rules of setting this value.
- Enter Label for field – it will be visible for your subscribers.
- Enter default Value for your field.
- Choose HTML type – text, email, text area, select box, checkbox or hidden field. This parameter will show – how we must render this field.
- Also here you have the ability to make field mandatory to fill-in. Simply check Mandatory option and then users will not be able to continue without filling-in this field.
- To finish the creation of new field – click “OK”.
Unlike the default fields (Name and Email), fields which you create independently – you can edit or delete in any moment.
Now more details about the rules.
Rules of setting value for Name field:
- You can use only – letters of Latin alphabet (in uppercase or lowercase), numbers, dash, underscore, plus.
- If for Subscription option WordPress is used – here you can find the list of standard field names for WordPress.
Besides, if you want to expand the list – you can use plugins for adding extra fields or contact us.
- If you choose subscribe to MailChimp in Popup plugin by Supsystic – at first you need to add new fields for list of subscribers in your MailChimp account.
- Go to Lists tab in your MailChimp account.
- Choose the list that you need.
- In “Settings” dropdown list – select “List fields and *|MERGE|* tags” item.
- Here you can add new field.
- After you created the field and saved the changes – copy the value of this field from “Put this tag in your content” column.
- Create the same field in WordPress popup plugin and paste the value into the Name field, which you copied before (from “Put this tag in your content” column).
You can read more details about this ability in MailChimp documentation, in the section “Add and Delete Fields in the List Settings”.
- For subscription via Aweber in Popup plugin – field name can be set arbitrarily. Or you can create the same field in Aweber editor and only then create this field in Popup plugin by Supsystic.
If for Subscription option is used MailPoet plugin – at first you need to create MailPoet Form with this additional field. Read more details in this article.
It is important that the MailPoet plugin has created this field for itself. Then add the shortcode of this form somewhere in the post (temporarily) as described in the article. Name parameter – will be located in the generated html code of this form.
For example, in this case, our parameter for the Name field is cf_1.
- For InfusionSoft service also there is the list of standard field names. You can check it on this page. Open the link and scroll down to “User” header, click on it and find the required field name.
One of the most effective ways of increasing sign up rates to your email newsletter is to display a pop up message to visitors. These can be displayed immediately, or after a specified period of time, such as a certain percent of page scroll or a certain number of seconds.
Popup by Supsystic is a great WordPress plugin that can help you display a pop up banner on your page with your newsletter sign up form.
Or login if you are already registered
The Best WordPress PopUp option plugin to help you gain more subscribers, social followers or advertisement. Responsive pop-ups with friendly options.
Photo Gallery Plugin with a great number of layouts will help you to create quality respectable portfolios and image galleries.
Create and manage beautiful data tables with custom design. No HTML knowledge is required.
Create and manage user profiles and communities with Free Membership WordPress plugin by Supsystic.
Social share buttons to increase social traffic and popularity. Social sharing to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Supsystic Newsletter plugin for automatic mailing of your letters. No coding, hard skills or long hours of customizing are required.
It’s never been so easy to create and manage pricing and comparison tables with table builder. Any element of the table can be customise with mouse click.
Display custom Google Maps. Set markers and locations with text, images, categories and links. Customize google map in a simple and intuitive way.
Digital Publication WordPress Plugin by Supsystic for Magazines, Catalogs, Portfolios. Convert images, posts, PDF to the page flip book.