To use this subscribe engine you must have Jetpack plugin installed on your site.
There are also several options:
- Subscribe with Facebook – this option adds button to your PopUp with possibility to subscribe just in one click – without filling fields in your subscribe form. – Pro feature
- Create WordPress users after subscribe with special roles – Subscriber, Author, Contributor etc.
- Test Email Function – email delivery depends of your server configuration. For some cases – you and your subscribers can not receive emails just because email on your server is not working correctly. You can easy test it here – by sending test email. If you receive it – this will mean email functionality on your server works well. If not – it is not working correctly and you should contact your hosting provider with this issue and ask them to setup email functionality for you on your server.
- Activate subscription fields. Email field is mandatory for most of subscribe engines – so it should be always enabled.
- Add new fields to Subscribe form – Pro feature.