To enable SendinBlue subscription service you have to follow next instruction.
- Add your API key
- To find your API key click on your account name in top right corner and choose SMTP & API in dropdown menu. Copy your API key
- Insert your API key in the PopUp plugin settings window and choose a list for subscribe
Also you can add Custom fields which will be shown in your pop up. To do it follow the next steps:
- From the dashboard of your campaigns go to Settings on the left side menu.
- Find Contact Attributes & CRM and click on Configure button.
- To create new custom field click Add new attribute button
- Type a name for your new field and choose its type
- Copy attribute name of your custom field from the list of existing attributes
- Go to PopUp plugin setting window and open Subscribe tab of that pop up where you want to add Custom field. Click on Add button
- In the Name field insert attribute name you’ve copied in step 4
- Add label for this field, click ‘OK’ and save changes.