To enable Vtiger subscription service you have to follow next steps.
- Insert your Vtiger URL and your Vtiger UsernameYou can find your Vtiger URL in the address bar of your browser
- Go to Vtiger Account -> My Prefences and scroll down to User Advanced Options. Access Key is your API Key, copy it
- Insert API Key in the PopUp plugin settings window
Also you can add Custom fields which will be shown in your pop up. To do it follow the next steps:
- Open your Vtiger page and go to Menu -> Contacts.
- Click on Customize button on the top right corner and select Contacts Fields & Layout
- There will be a list of already existing fields grouped in bloks. Choose a block of information where you want to add your field and click either Add custom field or Add button
- Insert name and length for new field and click Save
- Find the custom field you’ve just created among other fields and make mouse right-click on its box
- Browser’s inspector window will open and you’ll need to find the code for this field, it looks like this: data-field-name=”cf_1168“, where cf_1168 is a code for your field. Copy this code in quotes
- Go to PopUp plugin setting window and open Subscribe tab of that pop up where you want to add Custom field. Click on Add button
- In the Name field insert the code of your custom field what you copied in step 6
- Add label for this field, click ‘OK’ and save changes.