To install WP Google Maps Easy by Supsystic PRO, firstly you need to install Free version of Google Maps Easy by Supsystic—
To install free version of the plugin, navigate to your WordPress control panel -> Plugins -> Add new. Then search for “Google Maps Easy” and install it. After the installation completed, click on the “Activate Plugin” button. OK, now you have new menu in WordPress admin panel, titled “Google Maps Easy”.
To install PRO version of Google Maps plugin by Supsystic follow the instruction:
- Download supsystic_google_maps_pro.zip from your personal account on the supsystic.com – you will find a unique download link after purchase.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Upload the file and install your Google Maps plugin.
- When the installation has completed, click “Activate Plugin”.
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter the license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the Google Maps by Supsystic in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click “Activate” button.
With Google Maps by Supsystic PRO you have such possibilities as –
- Positioning of Map type, Zoom, Street view and Pan controllers
- Custom map controls
- +300 stylization theme for your maps
- Different Markers lists
- Full screen button
- Print button
- Different figures (highlighted areas right on the map)
- Create Traffic, Transit, Bicycling, Heatmap and KML layers
- Hide POI and Countries Attributes
- Center map on current user location
- Add markers on frontend